Last year during my summer holidays, I embarked upon my first solo travel. After many hitches and inhibitions, I finally decided to go solo and since then I have been traveling like a crazy woman obsessed with exploring new places. All day I just think about the places I want to go to, I religiously devote at least 3 hours each day in browsing about exotic locations that may find place in my travel diary.
So it got my grey cells to work, is there any particular type of people who loves travelling? Or is there any symptoms of addiction for a wanderlust? I compiled some pointers that are common between people who share the love for travelling.
Let`s find out what are they:
- You feel all jittery if you don’t travel anywhere in a few months. YES/NO
- The channels marked on your T.V under favourite section are all travel channels. YES/NO
- You start planning about your next trip as soon as you are back from one. YES/NO
- You compare prices of things before buying them in terms of how much it will help you in your next trip, for e.g. “I can stay in Manali for two days instead of going out for a movie and popcorn over the weekend”. YES/NO
- Your social network accounts are filled with travel related posts. YES/NO
- You feel at ease at strange places and among stranger people. YES/NO
- Whenever you meet someone new you can`t stop talking a little about your recent trips. YES/NO
- You follow random people on social networking sites to see their travel photos. YES/NO
- You find it a turn off when someone you are dating doesn’t know where Bali/Bagota/Bahrain is. YES/NO
- While your peer group is making down payments on cars/houses etc. you are buying your tickets to Cambodia/Vietnam/Spain. YES/NO
If you answered `Yes` to all the above mentioned statements, then you surely are a Wanderlust. Get going, pack your bags and go explore the hidden treasures of the world.